Monday, December 12, 2011

...I don't really know what to call this one....

It has come to my attention that my posts lately have been too serious, and have given some a false impression of what I'm really like in reality. I do not want my readers(however few, if any, you may be) to have a false idea about me, so I'm going to give you all a brief story to give you an idea of how my mind works.

Last night, I was tired, and ready to get to bed at 7:00. However, I knew that if I were to do that, I would be awake at 2:00 in the morning, crying over the fact that I was so stupid 7 hours earlier to go to bed so early. So, reluctantly, I got back out of bed, and flitted around online doing pointless, stupid things for a few hours. Around 10:00, I started to get that feeling where it feels as though there's a little garden gnome in your head, gouging out your eyes from the inside out. Ever get that feeling? I decided that I should probable get to bed, before I look like this:

But, before I walked up our mountain of stairs, I realized I was kinda hungry, so I went to the kitchen and, naturally, opened the fridge. After standing there with the fridge door open for a few minutes, I reached the point where I became conscious of the fact that I was standing there with the fridge door open. Isn't it weird, how your mind totally zones out for a few minutes, and then when it comes back, you always find yourself in front of the fridge? I think it must have something to do with how our bodies are programmed, because it always happens, without fail. Our bodies must be thinking this:





Anywho, so when my brain finally came back from La La land, and I found myself in front of the fridge, I grabbed the first thing I saw. Which happened to be some left over pizza from the night before. Two days ago, my parents had gone shopping, and picked up some weird Greek Pizza. It was supposed to be really fancy, high-end pizza. And I guess to some, it was. But for me, all I want on my pizza is tomato sauce, lots of cheese, and various types of meat. Forget all the nasty veggies(Oops, uh, kids, veggies may be yucky, but you should still eat them. It gives you an idea of how you can torture your own kids when you're older). It's the good stuff I want. I popped a slice in the microwave, and a minute later, pulled it out. It wasn't until now I that I comprehended what it was I was actually going to be eating. I looked at it. Here's what it looked like:



I thought that maybe I could just pull all the nasties off, and just eat what's left. I did so, and what was left was some weird cheese, and a piece or two of chicken. But I ate it anyways. And, besides finding a mushroom or two(those things are SO darn hard to pick off!!), it was pretty good. I then climbed our Mount Everest of a staircase, and climbed into my oh, so, soft bed and feel asleep, letting my mind to wander and dream magical things.
The End
of a pointless story with no real ending or meaning. Besides, maybe campaigning veggies to kids so they know which ones will torture their kids the most. To be honest, that's the only reason I'M eating 'em...so eat up, kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment